Ethics and Promises
In order to guarantee that decisions are made with a consistent baseline of essential and honorable values, core Ethics and Promises underlie every facet of the DOIL organization and experience.
Follow honest, ethical and socially responsible business practices Follow industry norms, standards, and best practices in all operations and services
To our Employees
- We believe in the potential and wellbeing our employees.
- Innovation is the key to promoting sustainable economic growth in the UAE, so we look first to our own employees.
- We believe in the identification and nurturing of creative ideas from creative minds.
To our Clients
- We hold our clients’ needs in high esteem-we know that by thoroughly evaluating the clients’ needs, a successful project is most likely realized.
- We leverage our experience and expertise to supply exactly what our clients’ need whatever the demands of the offshore environment.
To our Stakeholders
- Maintain constructive dialogue in continual discussions with each of our stakeholders to develop an ongoing, positive rapport that contributes to sustainable DOIL growth and development.
- Uphold respect and equality of all stakeholders by maintaining professional and non-discriminatory, balanced relationships for the common goal of success.
To the Community
- Support the communities in which we operate by contributing to and investing in real-life initiatives to enhance social, health and economic development programs.
- Establish and maintain partnerships with government agencies, businesses, NGOs and community to promote and strengthen the welfare of those families.
- Share business knowledge and expertise to support community education programs.
- Aid programs that provide for basic needs including food, clothing and shelter, among others.
- Utilize cost-effective moralities that insure efficient use of energy and resources.
- Safeguard the environment and support sustainable development by implementing environmentally responsible initiatives.