Rig Conversions and Refurbishment
Since 1982, Dragon Offshore’s core activity has been Rig Conversion and Refurbishment.
Today’s offshore market is competitive, and consequently rig owners must offer oil companies modern, reliable, efficient, and safe products including jack ups, drill ships, semi-submersibles and fixed platforms. To that end, DOIL focuses talent on a broad range of projects, small or large. We welcome even small repairs, yet we are fully equipped and capable of expertly executing full build projects,refurbishment or replacement of obsolete or damaged equipment.
Our rig refurbishment facilities in Hamriyah Free Zone, Sharjah, UAE, have been created to suit our docking operations specifically with deep water berths that cater to all types of rig designs.
We consistently reach exceptional standards of safety and operational excellence by utilizing our skilled talent to deliver even complex projects in the highest quality, within our clients’ specs, timeline and budget parameters.
General Scope of Work:
- HeliDeck and Accommodations: total rebuild, refurbish, upgrades, replacements
- Rig new build, reconfiguration, conversions, upgrades, modification or repairs
- Jack up leg repair, replacement, extension and reinforcement/strengthening
- Piping-through all applications of any project
- Electrical-through all applications
- Instrumentation development and rebuild
- Engineering-through all project applications, surveys and customized technical support
- Drilling systems refurbishment
- Marine-hull equipment, engine replacement and re-power