Providing a safe, incident free environment from which our employees work and thrive is importantly interfaced with our corporate responsibilities. We recognize the importance of conducting all our business in a highly responsible manner for the safety of our employees.
Dragon Offshore is committed to achieve ever increasing levels of customer satisfaction, trust & confidence through continual improvement in quality & performance of manufacturing, repairing of Onshore and Offshore projects with applicable requirements. To achieve this target, the QA / QC team is constantly working with the development of quality control procedures and work instruction specific for project requirements, monitor and measure the fabrication process to ensure that the work scope is in accordance with technical specification, classification rules, approved standards and procedures.
DOIL takes a safety-conscious approach to all aspects of our organization:
- Regular Tool Box Talks Review by specially-trained Safety Personnel who assure that the DOIL workforce is focused on safety at all times.
- Safety Induction Briefing for all those working in the Yard Facilities.
- Risk Assessment provisions for all key safety aspects of any project.
- Regular drills, inspections and continuous training to assure that all challenges are ‘No Loss Time’ incidents.
- Fully trained professional HSE Team is available to ensure that any project can be completed safely while being environmentally-responsible through all phases.
Other than the above DOIL has a set of QAQC principles on which the company functions:
- Inspection and Test Plans (ITP)
- Equipment Test Sheets
- Mechanical Completion & Commissioning Check Sheets
- Work Procedures & Instructions as necessary
- WPS/PQR for all applications
- Welder’s List as necessary
- Weld Maps (If applicable)
- NDT Procedures
- NDT Plans
- Project specific documents as required by Client or Consultant