Our supply chain is comprehensively integrated with our Global Project Team Network to ensure that the needs of our clients are fully served.
The DOIL Procurement Systems have been expertly developed using the 120 years combined experience of our Procurement Team. A key focus is a comprehensive integration via our Global Project Team Network that activates transparent, strategic and effective procurement decisions, coordination and controls over client projects. We have sourced, qualified, and officially registered distinctive teams –sourcing from around the world – for every aspect of the DOIL organization to offer top quality service and products to our clients.
Another focal point is our strategic, time-managed supply and delivery programs, and regular status reports are submitted through all phases of the Full Project Life-cycle. The DOIL Procurement Team is experienced in all phases of the project environment. All aspects of finances are considered to assure the most cost effective procurement while promising a top quality finished project to be delivered to the client.
We believe that STRATEGIC PURCHASING IS COST EFFECTIVE
- Procurement market intelligence and research
- Planning and control of material cost development
- Analysis of the purchasing culture of competitors
- Develop the procurement strategy (number of strategies, make or buy, dual sourcing etc.)
- Coordinate various aspects to pool purchasing power
- Standardization (standardization of components) for volume bundling
- Influence technology decisions from a cost perspective
- Supplier development
- Supplier evaluation
- Negotiate prices and terms of payment with the suppliers
DOIL Procurement Program Stands Apart from our Competitor’s
Long-term Procurement Optimization
- We optimize the procurement process in an ongoing, proactive way realizing that it is a vital and integral focal point in product quality and client satisfaction.
Supply Chain Management The year 2012 marked a pivotal point in the DOIL Procurement Team history on multiple levels:
- We have launched joint programs with our most key suppliers to identify and implement measures that create win situations for both parties. This fosters true partnerships.
- Simplified our delivery system by establishing annual contracts with optimized terms and pricing with key suppliers for more than 1000 products and services
- Worked with our suppliers to establish a leading-edge procurement network, advance the development of technologies, and accelerate innovation cycles
Global Value Sourcing
- A key aspect of our procurement program that is unique to DOIL is Global Value Sourcing. This approach goes far beyond the status quo of standard cost initiatives. In addition to pricing market research and purchasing, we access and closely integrate trending market intelligence and new product development. This program is created in partnership with our key, global suppliers.
- Global Value Sourcing adds long-term value to the DOIL-Client partnership. We are committed to development of a highly competitive supply network by employing the expert technological know-how of our suppliers. This enables DOIL procurement innovations to be accessed to the advantage of our client base more quickly and efficiently.
Supply Chain Management Initiative – DOIL Global Procurement Network
- We purchase materials and services from more than 1000 suppliers worldwide. By forming a unique cooperation with select, key suppliers we are making our supply chain more efficient. We chose the best suppliers, with a highly functioning sub-supplier network, to ultimately contribute to our value-add, value chain.