A major strategic advantage that DOIL offers for EPCI execution is the ability to provide world class fabrication that complements the project management and engineering efforts for major offshore projects.
Our world -class, up-to-date fabrication facilities are strategically located within the Hamriyah Free Zone, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates. Our yard facility was developed exclusively for onshore and offshore oil and gas projects specific to the Middle East, and offers full service construction competencies delivered to the highest international standards of quality and safety.
The DOIL yard is managed by a highly experienced, international team who seamlessly interface with engineering teams and who utilize their collective experience in oil and gas construction to ensure projects are approached with attention to detail for every aspect of construction through to completion.
Our construction yard is fully equipped to target the broadest range of projects:
- 135,000 meters square of ground space
- Annual steel fabrication capacity of 18,000 MT
- Quality Lifting and Material Handling Equipment, Scaffolding, Rope Access
Our deep water jetty uniquely facilitates projects of all scales:
- 200 meters of dedicated deep water Jetty
- Load-Out, reinforced Jetty with over 4000 ton capacity
- Water depth of 7.0 meters at CD (Tidal Range ±2.0 meters)
Designated, specialized workshops:
- Blasting (grit, sand)
- Storage Buildings
- Electrical / Instrumentation
Exceptional Fabrication Capacity:
- Output: 18,000 MT per year
- Man Hours:2.8 million per year
- 24 Hour Facility Run