Comprehensive and Highly Effective EPCI Solutions are a key DOIL Core Competency.
We deliver excellent-quality, finished product through all facets of EPCI. Use of state-of-the-art, leading-edge technology interfaced with attention to detail, and remaining focused on the goals and needs of the client, assures that the completed product surpasses industry standards.
DOIL EPCI CORE COMPONENTS:
- Customer-focused and commercially-competitive
- Transparent clientrelations
- Full commitment to integrity and ethical standards
- Full commitment to quality, safety, and regulatory standards
- In-depth experience in all facets of EPCI technically demanding projects
- In-depth market intelligence/knowledge of the countries from which the projects are executed
- Highly experienced, broad scope DOIL talent
- Robust engineering, procurement, construction and installation management procedures and systems
- Strong financial resources allow full support for projects under execution
- All DOIL talent is conveniently and strategically located at our HFZ facility.
- Output: 18,000 MT per year
- Man Hours: 2.8 million per year
- 24 Hour Facility Run
- Jackup Drilling Rigs
- Accommodation modules
- Offshore Jackets
- Offshore Topsides
- Jackup work barges
- Jackup work boats
- Barges (flat top and semi-submersible)
- Tanks (storage)
OIL & GAS FIELD DEVELOPMENT (OFFSHORE & ONSHORE)
- Pad sites
- Gathering systems
- Processing systems
- Jackup Drilling Rigs (to accommodation/work-over)
PIPELINE SYSTEMS (OFFSHORE AND ONSHORE)
Providing exceptional services using leading technology with a customer-focused team, Dragon Offshore exceeds industry standards with best-in-practices scope design, budget tracking / reporting, and overall most-thorough engineering packages throughout all disciplines.