DOIL provides a truly international and vibrant community framework in which to thrive…. Whether you are a generalist with a variety of talents, a trained and experienced specialist, newly-graduated or come with long experience in one of our business areas you will find exciting opportunities within DOIL.
We believe that our most solid asset is our human capital. We work diligently to integrate social balance and equal opportunity while preserving the various cultures of over 20 countries. This creates an innovative synergy that makes our company truly dynamic.
Our main core competencies are Rig Construction, Refurbishment, and IRM services. Each of these domains has a broad scope of job and career development opportunities for ambitious and dedicated candidates.
- Stimulating and diverse career challenges
- Advancement in-step with one’s competencies
- Customized training
- Environmentally-friendly workplace
- Safety-conscious approach to all aspects of business:
- Regular Tool Box Talks Review by specially-trained Safety Personnel who assure that the DOIL workforce is focused on safety at all times.
- Safety Induction Meetings for the Yard Facility staff
- Risk Assessment provisions for all key safety aspects of any project.
- Regular drills, inspections and continuous training to assure that all challenges are ‘No Loss Time’ incidents.
- A fully trained professional HSE Team is available for ensuring that any project will be completed safely while at the same time supporting environmentally-responsible choices through each project phases.